- The Year 7 camp is allowed to run and will be held on Tuesday 27 October to Wednesday 28 October in Week 3 of Term 4.
- Details and arrangements for camp will be provided when students resume school Term 4.
The department has announced that overnight activities may take place within COVID–19 safety plans. The Year 7 camp will run from Tuesday 27 October to Wednesday 28 October. The camp will be held at the Nepean Adventure Centre at Douglas Park, South west of Sydney.
Students will be given further information upon their return to school in term 4, including:
- A revised parental consent and medical information form.
- Information for students with extra healthcare needs as appropriate.
- Equipment needed for the Year 7 camp.
- Other relevant details to help students prepare for camp.
Any questions about the Year 7 camp can be directed to the Year Advisors Miss Foreshew or Mr Vamrakaris by email at gymea–firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 9521 3244.