Friday 29 January
- Year 12 students start school (8:40am – 3:00pm) and will be commencing normal timetabled lessons for Friday Week A.
- Year 10 Peer Leaders (8:40am – 3:00pm) attend school to assist with Year 7 transition. Students should wear their sports uniform and bring recess. A BBQ lunch will be provided.
- Year 7 students start high school (9:30am – 3:00pm). Students should wear sports uniform and bring recess and writing equipment. A BBQ lunch will be provided.
Monday 1 February
- Years 8, 9, 10 and 11 start school (8:40am-2:10pm) and will be commencing normal timetabled lessons for Monday Week B.
- Students can access their personal timetables via the MyGymea App.
- This is available to all students with the exception of Year 7 students and any new students, who will gain access to the MyGymea App after their first day. Year 7 students will be given a printed personal timetable.