• A selected group of Year 9,10, 11 & 12 students will be going on an excursion to the Coffee School Sydney on Monday 1 March 2021.
• This Coffee Course is suitable for anyone wanting to work in Hospitality industry. Students will gain practical experience and will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Students will learn to :
Operate all coffee machines
Make each coffee on the menu
Foam the silky milk correctly
Use and set the coffee grinder
Clean and maintain the coffee machine
Make unlimited coffees
Coffee Art – Free Pouring, Leaves, Hearts & Flowers. Etching Designs. Layering
Each student has their own machine
• Students will depart from Gymea Train Station on Monday 1 March at 7:30 AM and return to Gymea Train Station at approximately 3:00 PM
• Travel will be by Train and then a short walk to the venue from Central station. All students must have an Opal card with adequate credit for the trip and are required to wear a face mask on public transport.
• Accompanying staff are: V.Hristodoulou, K.Kimber.