• The school Athletics Carnival will be held at The Ridge Athletics Track, Recreation Drive, Barden Ridge on Wednesday 17 March 2021.
• The Cost for bus travel to and from Barden Ridge including entrance to the track is $12 which is to be paid to the administration office by Friday 12 March, or paid online.
• Alternatively, if students make their own way to and from the track the cost for entrance is $5, which is payable on arrival at the track.
• Participation: The carnival is a whole school event and all students are expected to attend. Attendance and participation at all major carnivals enables your child to have the opportunity to participate in regional competitions as well as Knock Out sporting teams and other representation in school activities.
• Travel: Buses will depart from school at 8:00AM and will return at approximately 2:30PM. Students can also make their own way to and from the track. Please indicate the travel arrangements for your child on the permission note attached.
• Uniform and Sun Protection: Dress for the day is the school sports uniform. Students are advised to bring adequate sun protection (i.e. sunscreen and hats). There is limited shade available.
• Food: Students can bring their own lunch. There will also be food and drink available for purchase from the Year 12 BBQ.
• A copy of the program will be uploaded to the school website closer to the carnival date. A student team will be selected from the results of this carnival to compete in the Sutherland Zone Carnival.
• The contact number during the excursion is 9521 3244. For wet weather information or details of the carnival postponement, please go to the school website.