- An afternoon tutoring centre has be launched at Gymea for Terms 3 and 4 this year for junior students.
- The Tutoring Centre will be staffed by teachers and ex-students currently studying an undergraduate degree at University.
- Families will need to register their child for a placement in The Tutoring Centre
This year we are running an after school tutoring club for students in years 7 to 10 who would like help with Mathematics, English or with general homework help across their courses.
- The Tutoring Centre will be run on different afternoons of the week from 3:00pm to 4:30pm.
- Families can register their child for a 60 minute or 90 minute session once a week.
- There is no cost for students this year as it will be funded from the NSW Government Intensive Learning Support program.
- The Tutoring Centre will operate in the School Library and Technology Centre on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Registration for Term 3 enrolment into the tutoring session can be found below.
This is a great opportunity to gain extra support to experience increased success with junior study. We ask families to register their child for the afternoons they are available so we can assign the best fit to provide access to as many children as possible.
If you would like to register your child for the after school tutoring centre for term 3, please complete the following registration form.